Stories from the Clean Room is a documentary from South Korea revealing the dirty secrets of the electronics industry. Twenty-three former factory workers tell their personal stories of toxic workplace exposures, corporate malfeasance, and their fight for justice.
- June 5 - World Environment Day (CEPHED)
- city, Albania
- June 5 - at Tirana Youth Center
- DR Congo
- June 28 - CEPAS room, Kinshasa, Gombe
- July 5 - Congelese Environment Agency
- June 29 - ECOWAS room at CASEF, Lomé
- Aug 23 - SAZOF, Lomé
- city, China
- Aug 3 - Greeners Action, Hong Kong
- Aug 31 - Greeners Action, Hong Kong
- Nov 15 - Yaoundé
- Czech Republic
- South Korea
- “Stories from the Clean Room" was screened at the Nepal Academy of Science and Technology in Khumaltar, Lalitpur at an interaction program jointly organized by Network of Occupational Safety and Health Nepal (NOSH-Nepal), Nepal Academy of Science and Technology (NAST), and Center for Public Health and Environmental Development (CEPHED) on the occasion of World Environment Day 2018. Read more about the Nepal screening.