One important way that IPEN representatives from NGOs around the world participated in the INC4 was by making interventions on specific issues during plenary. Please find the interventions below:
27 June, 2012
- Intervencion Inagural de IPEN, given by Fernando Bejarano, IPEN Co-Chair for INC4. English translation.
- Global Indigenous Peoples Caucus Opening Statement, given by Imogen Pua Ingram, Island Sustainabilty Alliance, Cook Islands
- SafeMinds Opening Statement, given by Eric Uram, SafeMinds, U.S.
- IPEN Intervention on Contaminated Sites, given by Jindrich Petrlik, Arnika
28 June, 2012
- IPEN Intervention on Article 20 and Article 20bis, given by Imogen Pua Ingram, Island Sustainability Alliance, Cook Islands (ISACI)
- IPEN Intervention on the Financial Mechanism, given by Dr. Joe DiGangi, IPEN
- Intervention IPEN sur Emissions et Rejets, given by Gilbert Kuepouo, Centre de Recherche et d’Education pour le Développement (CREPD) (English version)
- IPEN Intervention on Article 18 and Article 19, Information and Awareness-Raising, given by Imogen Pua Ingram, Island Sustainabilty Alliance, Cook Islands (ISACI)
29 June, 2012
- SafeMinds Intervention on Article 6, given by Eric Uram, SafeMinds
- Intervención de IPEN sobre la sección E Productos y Procesos, arts. 6 a 8., given by Fernando Bejarano, IPEN Co-Chair for INC4. English translation.
30 June, 2012
- Joint Intervention from International Indian Treaty Council (IITC), Inuit Circumpolar Council, and California Indian Environmental Alliance on Article 20bis, given by Danika Littlechild, IITC
- International Society of Doctors for the Environment (ISDE) Intervenión on Article 20bis, given by Dr. Lilian Corra, ISDE
- Joint Intervention from IPEN, California Indian Environmental Alliance (CIEA), Island Sustainability Alliance, Cook Islands (ISACI), and Biodiversity Research Institute on Article 20bis, Health Aspects, given by Angela Berry-Philip, CIEA
- IPEN Intervention on Article 21: National implementation plans (NIPs), given by Dr. Shahriar Hossain, Environment and Social Development Organization (ESDO)
- IPEN Intervention on Supply and Trade, given by Yuyun Ismawati, BaliFokus