You are here
The problem of clean air in Chelyabinsk is submitted for wide discussion.
30 May 2019
Note: this article has been translated to English using Google Translate and thereafter edited for English discrepancies.
In Chelyabinsk, a round table discussion will take place considering issues of interaction between the public, regulatory bodies and industrial enterprises to ensure the purity of the atmospheric air.
The correspondent of RIA "New Day" reports that a round table discussion will take place on the topic "Clean air in Chelyabinsk: reality and prospects." The discussion will involve interaction of the public, regulatory bodies and industrial enterprises. International initiatives and experience of the regions ”is planned to be held on World Environment Day - June 5th. The event is organized on the initiative of a number of environmental NGOs, with the support of the United Nations Environment Program (UN-Environment, UNEP), as well as interested agencies."
“The purpose of the event: using international and Russian regulatory framework, and program installations of the Federal Program "Clean Air,” to discuss the problem of air quality in Chelyabinsk, is to measure the actions taken by industry and regulatory authorities, public environmental monitoring and control projects and educational projects, taking into account international experience, experience of neighbors in the region and other subjects of the federation - to identify ways of action aimed at accelerating the solution of the problem of clean air in the megalopolis, to develop tactics of interaction on the a nearest future," said the organizers.
Among the participants of the Round Table and invited:
• representatives of UN organizations,
• territorial offices
• Federal Service for Supervision of Natural Resources,
• The Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Welfare,
• Federal Service for Hydrometeorology and Environmental Monitoring,
• representatives of the Chelyabinsk Region Government,
• representatives of the scientific expert community,
• representatives of industrial enterprises,
• members of environmental public organizations, including the working group under the administration of the city of Chelyabinsk on environmental protection, the Eco-Accord Center for Environmental Problem Solving - an associate member of the International Pollution Elimination Network (IPEN), the Chelyabinsk Regional Public Organization for the Development of Ecological Culture “Let's do it”, the Chelyabinsk Regional Public Ecological Organization “Ecological Consulting”, the Public Movement under the auspices of the UNESCO ERAECO, the NGO Uralsk I am an Environmental Initiative ", the movement" Chelyabinsk-Dyshi ", the movement" StopGok ", representatives of NGOs from other regions, the media.
Chelyabinsk, Svetlana Namskaya
Chelyabinsk. Other news 05/29/19
MMK and AVTOVAZ held a coordination council. / Because of a malfunction, the flight from Chelyabinsk to Antalya was postponed. May 29, the following events are expected - Chelyabinsk. Read more
Send your news, photos and videos to our Whatsapp +7 (901) 454-34-42