You are here
Learn more about the issues that are important to you. IPEN's webinars will provide viewers with deep dives into important aspects of the sound management of chemicals and how we can work to mitigate the consequences of decades of toxic pollution.
To view our most current course offerings, click here.
Our Women and Chemicals series consists of nine separate courses, presented in many languages with English subtitles and materials in both English and the language of the presentation. The first course was released 18 October 2021, with the others following over the next few weeks. For details, visit our announcement.
- Science and Health: An Introduction to Various Hazardous Chemicals Found in Our Environment and Their Health Effects, Particularly Among Women. Swahili | English
- Fostering Female Leadership: Training Women to Address Chemicals and Waste in the Public Setting. Serbian | English available soon
- Chemical Cosmetics: Toxic Chemicals in Skin Care Products and Cosmetics. Arabic | English
- Empowering Parents and Caregivers Understanding and Knowledge of Highly Hazardous Pesticides (HHPs) French | English
- Precautionary Principle, Environmental Violence, HHPs & POPs in Products. Spanish | English
- Educating Parents and Caregivers: Exposure pathways of harmful chemicals with a focus on exposure on women. English | Sinhala
This 4-part, 1 hr 16 min course covers four main topics on incineration, facilitated on 21 April 2020 by Jane Bremmer, using specific cases around the world to illustrate key issues. View the supporting materials.
- Part 1: The threat of waste to energy in Australia
- Part 2: Climate change impacts in the UK
- Part 3: Monitoring Issues
- Part 4: An Expensive, Polluting, Dead-end Technology
Click here for tips on using our Teachable courses.